lunes, 3 de octubre de 2011

No matter what people could say about it 'cause thats no matter.
One time I lost you & I don't wanna get that feeling again, because it's horrible.
The first day I saw you i felt something strange growing up in myself, I have never
felt something like this.
Every day I spend with you are unforgettable for me 'cause you make them like that,
and every day I spend without you by the distance it's horrible.
I can't get you off my mind, it's a real fact.
Once i fell in love & I got hurted, i've been so afraid of being in love again
& so insecure of myself even when I was with my family and friends i felt insecure,
because you weren't here.
Now, I met you and everythings changed.
You get off my mind that insegurity though's, everytime i fall you make me raise & when
i need somebody to talk of you are here.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario